The Minister of Artistic Licence presented the workshop and photo's can be viewed on our MOHE Facebook page by clicking HERE
MOHE Meetup page by clicking HERE.
Read what some of our Constituents thought of the workshop by clicking HERE to view their comments and see their additional photos.
Don't forget to let us know how much you enjoyed the day by telling us in any of the following ways...
- LIKE our page on Facebook by clicking HERE
- Leaving a RECOMMENDATION on our Facebook page by clicking HERE
- Leave a COMMENT on our Facebook Wall by clicking HERE
- Leave FEEDBACK by e-mailing email@example.com
- Write a MESSAGE at the end of this post
The Ministers would like to take this opportunity to wish all their loyal constituents a very
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and exciting New Year Celebrations.
We thank you for your dedication to craft and for helping to make MOHE the success it has become over the last three months. Your feedback has been invaluable after the workshops and we would encourage you to keep telling us what works for you and what doesn't. MOHE in 2012 has some fascinating and exciting policies to implement on behalf of their constituents and very much look forward to sharing these with you in January.